Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in the industry.
- Overseeing and managing a large team of Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Maximizing company profit
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
- Forming sales strategies to keep your company competitive and innovative
- Candidate must willing to travel when necessary.
- Required skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Preferably Sales Manager / Director / Head specializing in sales.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Sales/Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin/Cantonese
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
WHO WE ARE
We started Big Landlord Club, a channel or platform of Big Landlord Resources Pte Ltd, with a simple idea: “let everyone have the opportunity to invest in high quality and profitable property, without any hassle”. Our idea definitely had its doubters but yet, after one year of working with our property management expert and legal advisor, we launched our very first “earn without owning” type of passive income solution. The idea is simple yet powerful. It’s caught on because it’s a good investment strategy.
ONE STEP BEYOND LANDLORD
Big Landlord Resources Pte Ltd is an asset investment holding company. HQ located at Hong Kong where Malaysia operation office is located at PJ, Selangor. Objective is investing in real estate within and out of Malaysia, provide efficient & value added advisory, investing own brand backpack hotel. The company is a pioneer asset based investment company where multi-faceted “property practice” in passionately by a team of experienced support staff. Company vision is to become World No.1 asset based investment Company. The mission of it is to create all round benefits asset based investment platform with the mission of "Your Investment, My family". Company emphasizing on learning and growth. Hence company full values are Thanksgiving, Teamwork, Happiness, Positive & Love.