Please log in to view salary
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
As part of our data analytics practice, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst Programmer that will be responsible for turning raw data into valuable insights for us to grow and compete in the marketplace. These insights will be used to influence how our organization approach business challenges. In addition, the ideal candidate is also interested in venturing into the field of digital marketing.
- Design, development, unit testing, and implementation of business systems.
- Analyse data from multiple sources and translate them into useful web solutions to house the findings and insights for consumption.
- Develop predictive analytics to create quality marketing actions and strategies.
- Present analysis results and insights with all stakeholders and teams.
- 2-3 years of experience in web development (PHP/MySQL) or comparable form of software development with emphasis on front end user interfaces.
- Firm understanding and experience with database architecture, Microsoft Excel, and other systems and tools associated with accessing, analyzing and visually presenting data to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with analysis and optimization across marketing channels such as Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM, Display, Affiliates, Social Media), Direct Marketing (Email, Direct Mail), online (website) properties, CRM (eg. Salesforce.com), and marketing automation tools (eg. Marketo/Hubspot) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Exceptional communicator. Must be able to clearly articulate, visualize and present solution design and architecture targeted at both technical and non-technical audiences.
WHAT WE DO
We are a premium Marketing-As-A-Service (MAAS) company focused on providing end-to-end digital marketing expertise from strategy to execution for companies in the B2B technology industry.
We understand the dynamics of various online channels and social media platforms, and integrate various digital marketing strategies to help businesses become more visible and generate valuable leads. As a data driven company, adopting various best practices with the aim of achieving maximum ROI for our clients is very much in our veins.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of high calibre digital marketing strategist, content and technologist with proven track record in the B2B marketing domain. We pride ourselves in having a high performing team culture and unwavering spirit of delighting our clients.
We value personal and professional growth, thus we only hire people who are passionate in what they do. We support their growth by creating a work environment that encourages collaboration, and mutual respect. We work with integrity, have a lot of FUN, and we are staunch believers in work-life-balance.