About The Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research Design & Implementation:
- Handle full cycle analysis activities: from requirements, design, to development, and report.
- Work with research and data partners as well as internal stakeholders to design and develop research framework according to business objectives.
- Plan resources, timeline, and deliverable for research and implement accordingly.
- Design and develop questions for data collection.
- Interpret and analyse data using statistical tools such as Microsoft Excel, SAS, SPSS, R and others.
- Identify and interpret meaningful trends and patterns in data.
- Present insights and findings in concise reports with clear data visualizations.
- Review completed projects and business processes and identify areas for improvement to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Document research methodology and insights for academic presentation or publication.
- Track expenses incurred and manage documents related to payments, such as invoices.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Political Science, Economics, or equivalent.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong number and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse large amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Great organisation and problem solving skills
- Possess good time management skills
- Methodical and logical in approach
- Have basic knowledge in statistics
- Have experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in writing reports in English
Other Personal Characteristics:
- Observes confidentiality and data sensitivity
- Values integrity
- Interested in current events, national and regional issues
- Possess endless curiosity Working Experience Requirement Proven working experience as data analyst / have experience in conducting data analysis and quantitative research.
- This position may require working with organisations in various ASEAN countries as well as other parts of the world, so an appreciation for and sensitivity towards diverse cultural norms and practices is required.
- This position is based in Petaling Jaya, but may involve travelling or relocation to other ASEAN countries where TVA has presence.
- Be prepared to work beyond regular office hours to meet deadlines or to liaise with partners in different timezones.
- Be prepared to travel to observe fieldwork.
Data integrity is at the heart of our value proposition. Coupled with a constant pursuit for improvement, innovative approaches and efficient data management.
We strive to provide our clients with a holistic one-stop data analytics solution; enable clients to focus more on creating value to their organization.
True Vox Asia is a data analytics and consultancy outfit offering services in the areas of Primary Data Collection, Data Mining and Analytics and Online / Social Media Analytics.